The mother of al Spiegeltents is our newest creation: The "Queen of Flanders'. This spiegeltent is unique in every sense. The 'Queen of Flanders' is a once-in-a-lifetime experience. It is the result of a 100-year old spiegeltent that has been passed on from father to son for over 4 generations. We built it with an eye for the smallest detail and used our ingenious craftsmanship. This marvelous spiegeltent is the ultimate combination of the inherent marvelous ambiance typical for the traditional Spiegeltents, while meeting the continually growing demand for larger capacity.
- The largest; with a dinner capacity of up to 700 guests, a bistro seating capacity of up to 1,000 guests, and a performance capacity of over 1,200 guests.
- The tallest; with a free aerial acrobat height of 12m (39.37 feet).
- The strongest; with a dynamic dome load of 2.5 tons.
- The most spacious; with 4 levels, an inner ring and outer ring, alcoves and beautifully decorated balconies.
- The most beautiful; with a complete art deco interior design until the smallest detail.
- The most practical; with a spacious foyer, VIP-platform, and backstage area.
- The most flexible; with its standard hanging system for sound and light, and the ability to erect without any stakes or ballast, the QOF is primed for worldwide constructive acceptance.
In short, it's a unique art-deco theatre for many events.